COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, but China eventually took drastic measures of social isolation to try to stop the spread. UK government (and so called experts) deciding this isn't required, despite evidence from China.

UK govt is delaying doing this with no ban on mass gatherings. Apparently they think that UK citizens would not be happy with the same restrictions, so they want as many people to catch the virus in order to get this fabled "herd immunity". They keep on saying that for most people it will be very mild, but do not say that for 10-20% (???) it will be a nightmare with possible ongoing health issues even after recovery, and for 5-10% (???) they will need oxygen or respirators or mechanical breathing assistance. This doesn't appear to be mentioned. Germany ordering 10,000 respirators. Shouldn't this number have us worried?
I hope I am wrong. I hope that I am very very very wrong. but I have friends and family in the at risk categories.
We all hope you are mate.

If the numbers of deaths are only half true how would morgues, undertakers,
Burial spaces work if you had very high numbers daily, you would have to use large freezers where they store frozen food I guess and would there be mass burials all buried together etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.