Richard Branson

Air lines are fukced. They will go bust or end up in public ownership. Some difficult decisions ahead.
working at the airport , with tommy cook and flybe going to the wall the airport is quiet, with this virus its getting quieter by the day, my company's main work is with emirates ,cathy pacific ,qatar and the lufthansa group ,so far only the lufty group have cut flights due to the outbreak,im hoping the other regions served by the others don't become no go areas .

And your pointless intergalactic project you egotistical moron

Disagree with this one. all advances in space travel are important, a reusable space plane that doesn't need a rocket is a major step.

But I agree he could be doing a lot more to support Virgin Atlantic. sitting on $5.1bn he could do a lot more.

Disagree with this one. all advances in space travel are important, a reusable space plane that doesn't need a rocket is a major step.

But I agree he could be doing a lot more to support Virgin Atlantic. sitting on $5.1bn he could do a lot more.
Who really gives a fuck about space exploration and living on the moon when people are dying all over the world. Why not spend all those billions on finding cures for cancer, Ms, mnd and other things that the man on the street is worried about

If we could have a whip round I would very much appreciate it because we are surposed to be going to Florida with virgin in July

You are a rocket scientist and I claim my £5 :-)

The air france-KLM deal colapsed last year Branson still owns 51% and is the one calling for a government bail out and staff to accept unpaid leave .

This fellah could find enough cash down the back of his sofa and keep staff on. I hope that Boris doesn't bail out these massive corps and leave the likes of independents to fend for themselves, flounder and finally go under!

This fellah could find enough cash down the back of his sofa and keep staff on. I hope that Boris doesn't bail out these massive corps and leave the likes of independents to fend for themselves, flounder and finally go under!
Yep, mithering Boris with his begging bowl, I'd piss him right off, live by the sword.....Expecting the tax payer to bail him out, tough !!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.