COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do we get tested if we aren't well because they're telling people not to contact the NHS if they suspect they have it and it's mild to moderate, so how do you then get tested?

you don’t until you are admitted to hospital gasping for breath

Starting to feel very scary now. The figures in Italy are awful- two regions haven’t reported their figures yet either apparently.

I work in the events industry and my concern is that I might be screwed job wise soon

Think Idris has it here, transparency is key. I think I read on here someone posted that they knew of others on here who had tested positive but wanted to remain anonymous as they know people on here in the offline world. You’d hope they’d let those people know if they came into contact with them.

I don't know why grown adults need someone to tell them what, if they have been following events, they should be doing.

I am going out to shop for food, when I can get it and that's it. I have to do that or I would die of malnutrition anyway. I have stopped going to pubs and if football was still being played I would avoid that too. Luckily I don't work now so I don't have to travel for that.

I guess the under 50's will carry on as normal as without underlying medical conditions it appears they will be fine. Perhaps they should force all in the non risk groups to mingle with someone effected then isolated them until they are clear. Job done.

Starting to feel very scary now. The figures in Italy are awful- two regions haven’t reported their figures yet either apparently.

I work in the events industry and my concern is that I might be screwed job wise soon
Is there an undertakers' conference in the calendar any time soon?

Think Idris has it here, transparency is key. I think I read on here someone posted that they knew of others on here who had tested positive but wanted to remain anonymous as they know people on here in the offline world. You’d hope they’d let those people know if they came into contact with them.

He's not isolated. Someone is sat next to him

I've been off for the past five weeks with a fucked up shoulder and was supposed to go back today. The general contractor has said don't come in.
We'll see how it goes. If I go back next week, I will be inside an empty house doing trim on my own.
Definitely not going away at the beginning of April now. I'm more concerned about my Mum tbh mate.

It's all that wanking mate, got to slow down!

Good gig though working in an empty house, that's why I pick up these shifts working solo.

Is your mum back in blighty!? My folks are probably in the worst places for catching anything but they don't seem too arsed about it. Their bosses don't seem that arsed either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.