COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been ordering my monthly prescription online for a couple of years or more. A couple of apps exist. To anyone not familiar with this very useful service, may I suggest you enquire via your surgery? Chances are they do have the facility. They will need to give you log-in details.

After that it’s absolutely simple. You just order your regular meds and stipulate which pharmacy you want to collect from.
I posted this earlier but worth reiterating, I’d also point out a lot f pharmacies do a free delivery service

Call me cynical but that was my first thought too.
It was mine as well - and for the record, I think the government should do more and should step in to support businesses.

That said, It is perhaps worth bearing in mind that the government does not actually have any money. It either has to take more money off other people. or borrow more money and as a result, subsequently take more money off other people. There is no money tree.

Non of them will be in tomorrow then:-)
All our team were in today ;-) And our Permanent Secretary reminded us today that we deal with 20 million people as a whole. We are comparatively lucky in that we will get full pay if absent, and we know that. Can't bear to think how busy we will get soon with businesses closing.
As staff we are in a better position than most, but the "non essential" contact guidance needs actual directives if we are to remain in post.

It was mine as well - and for the record, I think the government should do more and should step in to support businesses.

That said, It is perhaps worth bearing in mind that the government does not actually have any money. It either has to take more money off other people. or borrow more money and as a result, subsequently take more money off other people. There is no money tree.
I know, and it's a horrible situation.

I have been at home since Friday with a cough. Dad in nineties been ill for 3 weeks. Working remotely until Friday to comply with advice. It is very serious now.

All our team were in today ;-) And our Permanent Secretary reminded us today that we deal with 20 million people as a whole. We are comparatively lucky in that we will get full pay if absent, and we know that. Can't bear to think how busy we will get soon with businesses closing.
As staff we are in a better position than most, but the "non essential" contact guidance needs actual directives if we are to remain in post.
Keeping safe and well is ultimately the priority for you all. I was only jesting. Keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.