Cheltenham 2020

Also @leighton

Thanks for doing these tipsers but you will have no defending champion attending the RA one, I am hanging my gambling boots up, I have hardly had a bet in 6 months and it is no surprise that this Cheltenham was a near washout.

When the fun stops stop they say and before the last race this week it had most definitely stopped lol

Good luck folks.

Also @leighton

Thanks for doing these tipsers but you will have no defending champion attending the RA one, I am hanging my gambling boots up, I have hardly had a bet in 6 months and it is no surprise that this Cheltenham was a near washout.

When the fun stops stop they say and before the last race this week it had most definitely stopped lol

Good luck folks.

@bluealf your always welcome to join in and reclaim your crown closer to it maybe the fun be back. You dont need to bet on the races to have some fun on the tipser competitons mate. Also fare play to you for hanging up the gambling boots.

@bluealf your always welcome to join in and reclaim your crown closer to it maybe the fun be back. You dont need to bet on the races to have some fun on the tipser competitons mate. Also fare play to you for hanging up the gambling boots.
Ha can you imagine how it would feel to tip 5 straight winners with no cash down. I'd be swinging by teatime lol

Well done Jack74, bit of a walk over in the end! Unfortunately finished in the relegation zone...I would offer that I didn't do it silently and by doing so I think I at least gave lots of people the opportunity to look elsewhere for more appropriate selections, which happily, looking at the table I'm sure a few did... ;-) and of course the other positive, only two people were as luckless as me, there could have been more! As for the next tipster comp, if I'm still around, because there was such a positive attitude towards my mutterings I'll endeavour to repeat the exercise! Who knows may even pick a placed horse!....Thanks goes to leighton for having the patience to psot the thread and do what you did. Take care all.

edited bit:
oops....Thanks go to leighton for the tipster's bit, and for this thread, Onholiday (somemight say) apologies for the omission Onners!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.