COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
China using it all up

Getting a vaccine may not take long - I think the US injected one into 100 people today but the clinical trial lasts at least a year. Hence the 18 month time frame to do the trail, observe the subjects and then produce it.

We were always going to be short mate. It's so depressing really plenty of us said as much weeks ago.
"short"? Hahahaha. You have to laugh or you'd cry.

Maybe, just maybe, we can see some hope in the results from China and perhaps even Italy over the coming week or two. I have to have hope.

On the strict orders of Grandma-ma all visiting waifs and kinder-scouts to wash mucky paws.
All surfaces/door handles thrice daily to be wiped down with Astonish 99.9 % viral kill.
When outdoors gloves to be worn at all times and washed immediately on return.
Do not touch our face.. before decontamination protocol back home.
Strictly no cash .. just swipe cards.
Two metre distance rulez.
The dead aren't numbers.
They're for real.

When We Stand Together:

That's when we all win !

Nah I’m going for this one.

For those saying people need to be forced to stay in and not just asked to, do you think there’s actually a practical way of being able to achieve it? They could come out and threaten fines but who’s going to be enforcing it?

Police? Army personnel?

Not having a go, just wondering.
Over here the Vintners Association took the decision to close all bars.
So the government advice was fully backed by them.

i was about to post the last graph.

This is why they don't want to close the schools. This needs to be made clear to everyone.
The kids building immunity now will save lives come winter.

It's not known how long the immunity will last. It might be gone come the winter. It's all speculation right now.

Whilst I agree some people will probably still go out I’m still not sure how you’d fully enforce a lockdown.

Although we might end up finding out in the next week or so if the numbers aren’t looking good.
Potentially 30,000e fines or a year in prison in Spain with police using drones to search.

It can be enforced but the truth is here at least knowing the gravity of the situation we’re all happy to stay inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.