UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you will find quinny was out for a lot of the time under horton with cruciate ligament injury. we had uwe rosler paul walsh and peter beagrie and had was a ok team. think quinny got back late on in the season and play a big part in keeping us up and i remember the blackburn away when won the league that season and we beat them i think quinny won us a pen

Was at the game...it was an Easter Monday (we beat the Dippers at home on Good Friday) Blackburn unbeaten at home all season, Shearer put them one up, then we got a pen - played really well and ran out 3:1 winners and hit the woodwork a couple of times.

At a safe distance of 25+ years, I can now say that wasn’t a penalty for the challenge on Niall Quinn to make it 1-1

On this clip you are right... I recall there was another angle that showed Quinn having his shorts (or disco pants) pulled.

At a safe distance of 25+ years, I can now say that wasn’t a penalty for the challenge on Niall Quinn to make it 1-1

and they called city for being champions and having no fans 27.000 and city always took 3 to 4 thousand to blackburn

i did indeed see quinny play loads of times and yes was also good on the floor. but the team and managers just used him as a outlet ball and play from there in winning the 2nd ball. BFS and moyes type of player and long ball bypassing the midfield
This is the trouble if your CF is a big streak of piss. Old style managers just wanted a cross or long balls to the big fellah. I always thought Crouch was a much better player than his managers allowed him to be.

i did indeed see quinny play loads of times and yes was also good on the floor. but the team and managers just used him as a outlet ball and play from there in winning the 2nd ball. BFS and moyes type of player and long ball bypassing the midfield
I feel uncomfortable with the grief he gets. I’ve got very fond memories of Quinny at City overall.

Was at the game...it was an Easter Monday (we beat the Dippers at home on Good Friday) Blackburn unbeaten at home all season, Shearer put them one up, then we got a pen - played really well and ran out 3:1 winners and hit the woodwork a couple of times.

Final score was BRFC 2 MCFC 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.