Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyons chairman put forth a proposition that they use the last 5 seasons finishing positions to determine the final league positions. This would mean city win the league. Seeing as the dippers are all about history, lets use some 'history' to determine who wins!!! :)
I would laugh my cock off..........

I don't really care to be honest because this problem we have now trumps everything, but I get a twinge every now and then when I see people like Aldridge and Jenus crying, pleading for liverpool to be given it because they are entitled to it.

And then I think to myself I would rather set the cup on fore and lob it in a skip in Miles Platting that's been used to dump Dog shit in.

Need to keep an eye on this one. Remember the info that exposed that ex-Liverpool employe has taken a job at Roma and that Liverpool then seemed to get both Salah and Alisson for under the market value.....

well the bbc have now ran an article that the dippers have the most valuable squad in European football !!!!

and then in the gossip section an section that Klopp is planning at least 6 changes to the squad this summer

so seems they are peddling more pro-dipper articles to try and inflate the price of their players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.