Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is quite happy to sit it out and maybe a reason Bayern have cooled interest.
I disagree, especially with the Euros looking a little iffy. If he's able to get fit and have a great tournament to prove he's back healthy and ready to go thats one thing, maybe he can muddle through a whole season on the bench looking disjointed and out of form when he does get in the team and still get the deal he's looking for. But without that? That might be tough.

Even that aside though, no one wants to sit around for two years without playing. Careers are short and if he does want to go he's probably just wants to get on with it by now.

I disagree, especially with the Euros looking a little iffy. If he's able to get fit and have a great tournament to prove he's back healthy and ready to go thats one thing, maybe he can muddle through a whole season on the bench looking disjointed and out of form when he does get in the team and still get the deal he's looking for. But without that? That might be tough.

Even that aside though, no one wants to sit around for two years without playing. Careers are short and if he does want to go he's probably just wants to get on with it by now.
This and does anyone want a player around the 1st team who is stinking the place out. Now he’s fit he needs to commit or fuck off

I think he is quite happy to sit it out and maybe a reason Bayern have cooled interest.

He’d be nuts. Didn’t play much last year, not played more than a few mins this year. If he sits out next year that’ll be 3 years virtually on the sidelines. He’d have to really love Bayern to sacrifice another season at this point in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.