COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely understand everyone family frustrations, both my parents are over 70, my sister lives close. I asked her if she is isolating she says they haven't been told to and she''ll carry on until she gets it! Stay the f*** away from mum and dad then! It's incredible!

Completely understand everyone family frustrations, both my parents are over 70, my sister lives close. I asked her if she is isolating she says they haven't been told to and she''ll carry on until she gets it! Stay the f*** away from mum and dad then! It's incredible!

Your sister is Boris and I wants my fivver.

Yes, I am classifying where we are today as effectively being in lockdown. We may not be entirely there but the big material changes are in place now. Thank God.

I believe you have a very good understanding of what is going on but on this point I must disagree. We are still along way from being in lockdown.
The schools still being open being the obvious one but many parts of our country are continuing as if there is no problem.

Just been to eastlands asda. Was ok at this time in terms of not being full of shitbags, but chicken and eggs are long gone. Stocked up on bacca and rizlas and an asda worker nearby was telling me that it had kicked off a few times people fighting over food.Sad fucking cunts. In other news I've got 4 toilet rolls left, though I'm still not sure this is a major issue should anyone run out- just use a shower head like they do in Thailand!?

Just been to eastlands asda. Was ok at this time in terms of not being full of shitbags, but chicken and eggs are long gone. Stocked up on bacca and rizlas and an asda worker nearby was telling me that it had kicked off a few times people fighting over food.Sad fucking cunts. In other news I've got 4 toilet rolls left, though I'm still not sure this is a major issue should anyone run out- just use a shower head like they do in Thailand!?
Shower head is the answer

There are still just as many cars going down my road as before. Not convinced people are avoiding all unnecessary travel/contact. Laws will have to be passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.