City vs Real Madrid POSTPONED | Real Madrid in 15 day isolation

Completely agree hardly that hard a decision to make, and why wait until Tuesday?

The meeting of 55 associations and all the smoke blowers, translators, advisers etc will probably mean the meeting is cancelled as it will be too high risk itself.

Sounds like one of the favoured options would be to have one legged Quarter and Semi Finals. Still hoping to have the final on 30th May

Presumably if we get through, we would have to wait and see who we draw, whether its home or away before we decide whether that would be part of the agenda working against us.

Sounds like one of the favoured options would be to have one legged Quarter and Semi Finals. Still hoping to have the final on 30th May

Presumably if we get through, we would have to wait and see who we draw, whether its home or away before we decide whether that would be part of the agenda working against us.

I don’t think it will happen in May at all

I don’t think it will happen in May at all
Agreed. I just cancelled my flights and hotel for Istanbul. Plan was to go with daughter if we got to final, with or without tickets. Either way would be a great place to be with City Fans, or if we didnt get there to change the ticket name to the Mrs and take her for the weekend instead. Just cancelled the lot because I cant see it happening

I was going to book flights and a hotel in Istanbul but I decided to wait until City got past Real Madrid. I am mighty relieved that I waited. We have been on weekend breaks to Milan, Kiev and Madrid over the past four years. We didn’t bother with Cardiff!

UEFA proposing the final is on 27th June now.

Frustrating given I have flights booked in May, but no guarantee we'll be back playing football by then anyway. I'll hold off rebooking for now!

Is there going to be a match day thread on this ? If so I think we will win quite easily

I really can't see that happening boss
Hence why I'm gonna hold off on booking flights :)

If (very big if) they start playing football again before 1st May, I reckon it will get played. There are just too many unknowns at the minute though and whilst people like to have something to work towards, its better to just wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.