Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see, once this is over, which club is able to pay what and if they can still match what has been offered/agreed. With the purchase of the french club being announced (not sure thats great timing) we don't seem too worried, but will Bayern just get their 'sponsors/shareholders' to cough up some more dosh? (obviuosly within ffp)

Be interesting to see, once this is over, which club is able to pay what and if they can still match what has been offered/agreed. With the purchase of the french club being announced (not sure thats great timing) we don't seem too worried, but will Bayern just get their 'sponsors/shareholders' to cough up some more dosh? (obviuosly within ffp)
I would imagine FFP will be cancelled because of the current situation and if so it will be a win, win situation for cash rich clubs, lol

Not sure Allianz, T Mobile, Adidas or Audi will have the cash to splash when this series of events has played out?

why do I do gundos accent when ever I read his tweets
med_1435877123_image.jpg

What; like "ze Germans"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.