Who’s gone in the summer?

Absolutely sell Mahrez if they'll pay at least what we paid for him. No brainer - bring in someone younger and quicker.

Absolutely sell Mahrez if they'll pay at least what we paid for him. No brainer - bring in someone younger and quicker.

If selling Mahrez meant we could convince Sane to stay we wouldn't need a replacement.

We'd need a backup to he and Sterling though, which is basically what Mahrez is

The problem is Mahrez is so different to Stelring and Sané and can only play one side.

We already have a slow possession focused backup for the RW in Bernardo, and a medium pace one in Foden.

It'd make us a more rounded squad to find a like for like 3rd winger who can genuinely play both sides.

Mahrez has been playing well, I'd be disappointed if we sold him. We don't need the money, but we do need our best players. Should tell PSG to fuck off.

Mahrez has been playing well, I'd be disappointed if we sold him. We don't need the money, but we do need our best players. Should tell PSG to fuck off.
Agree he has played a lot better this season, but , if we could get our money back of even profit I would sell, we need more pace on the flanks and one oh his major weakness is lack of pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.