Toyota cars

I would say for reliability they are the best but fuck me they have made some bland looking cars. I always thought if they nicked some Alfa Romeo designers you wouldn’t need to look at another car maker.,most Japanese cars are pretty shit on design for the standard type models. Vauxhall like in the sheer boredom of looking at them.

I would say for reliability they are the best but fuck me they have made some bland looking cars. I always thought if they nicked some Alfa Romeo designers you wouldn’t need to look at another car maker.,most Japanese cars are pretty shit on design for the standard type models. Vauxhall like in the sheer boredom of looking at them.
Hellishly reliable but apart from the ubiquitous pick up, awfully bland and boring, no real character.
Agreed, the outer styling did not match the quality of the build and interiors of their nice sedans, then they went too far the other way with those giant fish mouth grilles. Horrible.

Agreed, the outer styling did not match the quality of the build and interiors of their nice sedans, then they went too far the other way with those giant fish mouth grilles. Horrible.
I worried about the look of a vehicle when I was 20, getting to my destination is the one and only thought in my mind now. Kids probably don’t give it a Second thought as their choices aren’t that great

I bought the same Corolla 3 times. It was a silver Sportivo. Nice looking car.

I bought it for my eldest son when he passed his driving test, then a couple of years later my youngest son wanted to buy it off the older one when he passed his test so I bought it for him, then three years after that I needed a small local runabout as a 2nd car so I bought it off my youngest son.

I’m on my phone right now so can’t start a new thread.........however , let’s look at the car in general

I’ve got a 2010 Scion XB. Scion is now defunct, but was a brand that Toyota had, aimed at the youth market. In Japan it’s badged as a Corolla Rumion. Only car I’ve ever bought new. Made in Japan and shipped into the States. Now has 180,000 miles and apart from usual stuff like oil changes, tyres and brakes, never needed a thing and still runs great. Will never buy another European (overpriced) or American (shite) car again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.