Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

Still got my god awful cough from last Monday, 9 days now, probably been feeling off for about 14 days though, took annual leave last week and will be self-isolating this week.

Out of hours doctor last week suspected it was a cold.

Mucus in my throat and constant coughing made me ring the GP yesterday, possibly a suspected chest infection so I've been given antibiotics (amoxicillin).

I'm 26 and very healthy, I'm not sure if I have it (not been tested but I doubt it), however it's took me down, so I can only imagine how much damage this virus does to the vulnerable population.

New guidelines yesterday put people who have had organ transplants as high risk. My eldest had a kidney transplant a year ago so he’s going nowhere near school until we’ve had reassurances from the hospital today

Luckily yesterday we were all told to work from home until further so I’m able to look after him

I indirectly manage around 400 people and what really pisses me off is when they start faking illness and self isolating just to get a couple of weeks off work.

I think tens and tens if not hundreds of thousands already have it.

I’ve had shivers and acing muscles followed by 4 days of stomach cramps and nausea - no respiratory issues or cough (mild asthma cough aside) but you immediately link it to the virus. Bit better today tbf.

Still got my god awful cough from last Monday, 9 days now, probably been feeling off for about 14 days though, took annual leave last week and will be self-isolating this week.

Out of hours doctor last week suspected it was a cold.

Mucus in my throat and constant coughing made me ring the GP yesterday, possibly a suspected chest infection so I've been given antibiotics (amoxicillin).

I'm 26 and very healthy, I'm not sure if I have it (not been tested but I doubt it), however it's took me down, so I can only imagine how much damage this virus does to the vulnerable population.

I have had the odd headache last few days, bit of mucus in my throat (but i always do) Im 32 and been still hitting the gym. How are you feeling now? I just feel tired towards teh end of the day.

My kids are in isolation with their mum as they have been in contact with someone who has it

Bloke I sit next to in work has rung in today saying he's self isolating as his mrs has started with a bit of a cough and temperature, absolutely no idea what that means I should be doing

I’ve had shivers and acing muscles followed by 4 days of stomach cramps and nausea - no respiratory issues or cough (mild asthma cough aside) but you immediately link it to the virus. Bit better today tbf.
It’s strange isn’t it? Every bacterium, virus and fungus infections that existed before this Winter still exist but it’s like there’s only one illness in the entries world at the moment. We could have anything, but we automatically think we could have COVID-19!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.