Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

Cancelled both Sky and BT sports (out of contract) feel much better for it. I only watch City games and test cricket so Now Tv daily pass or weekly for the cricket looks the likely option. Both the above companies are losing customers at an alarming rate.

Same here...just get a recorded message and then cut off, how else can we cancel if we can’t talk to anyone?

Took me over 75 minutes this morning to get through. Why do I get the feeling that $ly are hemorrhaging customers at an alarming rate.

Cancelled bt last night on live chat,they mafde it really difficult,no mention of charges,i then got an email and they want to charge me the rest of my contract,£170 for something i can't use,i have cancelled my direct debit,if they come after me they will end up on jeremy vine,he is a match going chav so he will get it

Meanwhile sky said i wouldnt be able to watch any football i have recorded but about half is stil playing and they have left on prem league channel and sky sports news,clearly wanting to maintain a link with their customers

BT bastards

Just tried to cancel my Sky sports. There know not taking any more calls for the foreseeable future and of course there sorry for any inconvenience. There's definitely No community spirit when it comes to money.

Just tried to cancel my Sky sports. There know not taking any more calls for the foreseeable future and of course there sorry for any inconvenience. There's definitely No community spirit when it comes to money.
Go on sky.com and into your account and you can do it there,i think they are swamped with people calling in

Go on sky.com and into your account and you can do it there,i think they are swamped with people calling in
Thanks Karen, I did try and cancel a few days ago but I was told that because I'm on a 18mth contract, I would have to pay a cancellation fee. Now that it's changed I tried to ring again today, straight to an automated message and I can't cancel online.

Sky are the biggest wankers out there. They could, as a goodwill gesture, and due to sport being unavailable, say we have decided to take £x less each month until sport resumes or offer free box sets or movies or something if you don’t have it as an alternative.

Fucking parasites they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.