City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

ready for some swimming trunks on one of our kits whenever next season starts? Serbia's away shorts.

images

On the white grout top...the etihad and puma need to be deep blue for it to work, the dishwash colouring normally seen on non mosaic tops doesnt transpose well.

Ironically enough deep blue akin to the socks folk favour would work a treat.

Last edited:
...and a non white collar with the mosaic pattern simply running thru..would create a very modern fwd thinking kit..opposed to an infill.

AZ0-G6N8JYCauGu_vlpYoE1FxJVlZGyQJ-3d4N8EMPPR6ooaJ9gZScFxG6grKBjE1dm4GWLeN5Kj9ilnpWwyGF6snjJVuNKb9xW3S-13UPYiadWJObeJgvFSt7zIGGncwV_WoKLR4Ml8Yn-4oXx-mZ7XRIMKstjSzb4

I'd love to a modern attempt at this, it's perfection: white sponsors, cuffs, collar and correct shade of blue.

Having the sponsor in navy has always been a bugbear of mine, Etihad initially had it as white in their first two seasons.

The shirts are getting worse and worse. I’d buy most of them as a collector but I’ve saved my money now. A classic (or something with an ironic cool to it) will never go out of fashion. They’ve often been conversation starters in pubs / on the concourse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.