COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually know what the score is on all that. I do smoke some weed still but have not bought any for over a month so not sure, i assume the home grown market is still strong. I have no idea about stronger stuff like crack. Crack is a form of cocaine isn't it so i suppose that supply chain will be messed up. If the illegal hard drug market carries on as normal at least we know it is all coming in via shipping or has that been halted to?

I know a fella that sells regular sniff so i'll ask him just out of pure curiosity.
Hmmm! Pushers our of work.
Don’t think they’ll be top of the priority list when it comes to economic assistance.

You would think so but I wouldn’t bet on it !

Can't see anything different. Boris says in PMQs that announcement on schools is "imminent" and Wales, then Scotland announce within minutes of each other they are closing from Friday an hour after he announced that. Expect England's announcement in his daily briefing.

Is anyone’s mental health affected by this? I’m 42, part-time bus driver, masters student. I just can’t be bothered with anything, all the news is go grim. Wish I could hibernate till 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.