What are you looking forward to the most once this is all over?

Look after yourself lovely,you will still be handsome even if you look like dennis lol
thanks but are you sure lol.

dijnpiu587qmidn7.jpg

I needed a haircut about 3 weeks ago but delayed it for no real reason.

I didn't stockpile food, or paracetamol or TP, but it's not getting a haircut I regret most.

I did the same but managed to get mine cut the other day. I looked as if I was balancing a burst couch on my head. Back to cover if Vogue now. Which is a **** as I won't be seeing anybody to admire it. Swings and roundabouts.

I suppose up until now I had taken freedom of movement for granted. My family were all supposed to come via ferry in 6 weeks from now, i've pretty much accepted there's a good chance it won't be happening. Also the fact that I don't know when I will next be able to go and see them.

The end of thinking you're a carrier of a contagion just because you have a slightly sore throat.

I'm quite introverted as a person and listen far more than I talk. I thought that a work from home situation would be ideal, I don't have to listen to the baby machine a few rows up talking about her latest kid. I actually miss her at this moment.

I'd like to see football knocked back a bit, some of the money taken out of it and it to be a little more raw again. That said I would like to watch a match that doesn't involve multi millionaires wearing a city shirt that doesn't represent a corporate entity, it's not really the quality of football I want as much as the passion and drive in which it is played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.