Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

Just tried to cancel my Sky sports. There know not taking any more calls for the foreseeable future and of course there sorry for any inconvenience. There's definitely No community spirit when it comes to money.
Get the email contact address, send them one explaining why you want to change what you get and infirm them you have instructed your bank to out a hold on the DD and that they are not to allow Sky to take any money until you direct otherwise. They will call you.

SKY tried to con the wife into that SKY boost package when she called retentions, I pointed out the con to her she explained to the rep that she wanted it cheaper and we got 18 month at 19 quid a month for the 59mb speed.
Today we got 3 separate letters from SKY none of the letter had anything to do with our package, it's as if they don't listen to anything.

cancelled mine yesterday on the phone. wont let you on line.
Sky so helpful, NOT !
giphy.gif

I wonder if I cancel the DD and they turn it off that's them accepting it? Surely they would leave it live to win the argument? Can't be arsed with waiting an hour on the phone.

I wonder if I cancel the DD and they turn it off that's them accepting it? Surely they would leave it live to win the argument? Can't be arsed with waiting an hour on the phone.

I wouldn't do that as it most likely would affect your credit rating.

I cancelled sports today (not paused) even though I'm in contract. Took about 45 minutes on hold but the guy I spoke to was very helpful. No problem cancelling it and he waived the admin fee too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.