Glastonbury 2020

Were you watching Frankie Boyle’s repeated jokes destroying her on Mock the Week back in the day?

Glad you approve, because I only had Miley Virus left to offer.

Can’t stand Boyle.

Not that I get offended at anything a comedian says, I just can’t stand him as a bloke.

Miley Virus is a no no.

Been used too much.

Can’t stand Boyle.

Not that I get offended at anything a comedian says, I just can’t stand him as a bloke.

Miley Virus is a no no.

Been used too much.

He’s suffered the burnout that all comedians do, but I did like him when he tested the boundaries back in the day.

How about One injection?

You’d have got your head kicked in for using words like that at the school I went to.

Went to Christ the King in Newton Heath and St Matthews in Moston. No one has kicked my head in yet. Good job no one round here can read as I might have got a good hiding :-

Were you watching Frankie Boyle’s repeated jokes destroying her on Mock the Week back in the day?

Glad you approve, because I only had Miley Virus left to offer.

Some of Boyles finest work. I remember him suggesting that security guards should be employed to 'patrol Kerry's vagina to stop her having any more kids'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.