COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
@karen7

Can you confirm if this sounds like it?

My sister is convinced my mum had this in December.

Thought it was a bad chest infection, sweating loads, bed bound, sore throat. Sneezed a little bit not a key symptom of what she had.

Doctor thought it was a chest infection as she was coughing so much but they couldn’t diagnose properly.

My mum’s young and healthy. She’s only 21 years older than me so under 50 and I’ve just been skiing with her.

At the time she said she had a bad chest infection to us lot but we’re now questioning it.

My step dad slept in another room due to how bad it was and the doctor was actually called out as he was worried.
That's what I have.

Edit with a headache added.

Boris,everyone must do their bit not to spread the virus

Massive increase in testing plans

Schools were slow to spread the disease because of the younger age groups not being at much danger but today the advice is to close schools to most children

Key workers children need to be looked after so they can go to work

Just got back from my in laws, every pub I have passed is open with people inside??.

Why didn't the gov just tell them to close.

Crazy and started today’s announcement with saying about advising people not to go pubs etc. CLOSE the bastard places

Boris says the scientific advice has been that closing schools would have had little effect on slowing the spread. Then next sentence says we feel the time is right to apply downward pressure on the curve so we’re closing schools. But I thought it has little effect? This is nothing other than reactionary. Reacting to the useless plan they had to begin with and trying to make a u-turn on our scientific advice appear like all part of the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.