Newcastle donate pies. IMPOSSIBLE !!!

_44185014_newcastlefan270.jpg
I don't know what you're implying.

I was only thinking about NUFC the other day. I wonder if The Geordies are another set of fans who would like this season to be concluded as they are the furthest they have been in the FA Cup in 14 years and given their general entitlement and giddiness they will be thinking"This could be their year". (To end a trophy less run going back to either 1969 or 1955 depending on your point of view).

Wait till Wigan give away pies - then we know the world as we know it is over.
Dont forget the Wigan Kebabs- steak pie, Cheese and onion, meat and potato, balti pie and a vegetable pie all on a stick.
A quick snack in Aspull.

I was only thinking about NUFC the other day. I wonder if The Geordies are another set of fans who would like this season to be concluded as they are the furthest they have been in the FA Cup in 14 years and given their general entitlement and giddiness they will be thinking"This could be their year". (To end a trophy less run going back to either 1969 or 1955 depending on your point of view).

I was thinking more of how they are coping. You know because the good old Geordies are like no other, work harder than anyone else to watch their team of a weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.