COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The students at ours with special needs or learning dificulties were all sent home today and other schols.catering to them also shut down, two staff had to leave early to pick up their kids.

They were told they were indeffinately closed to protect their health at this time

well they’ll be back now that a decision has been taken by govt

We're in the same boat so. Feel rotten.

Im fine mate.

It was what my mum had in December that I described in my post.

We’re absolutely convinced it was this as the doctor genuinely said he didn’t know what it was but probably a chest infection.

She was coughing her guts up and bed bound with a fever.

She’s had the flu and said it was nothing like that.

eventually the full picture will come out as to what’s happened.

Im fine mate.

We’re absolutely convinced it was this as the doctor genuinely said he didn’t know what it was but probably a chest infection.

Ah fuck sounds similar tbh mate,I barely got out of bed today tbh.

So they admit the virus is spreading faster than they expected,we had time to not be italy ffs
They have been negligent without a shadow of a doubt. The press conferences are as much for them to try to spin the announcements to fit an imaginary strategy as they are to inform the public.

I'm a special needs teacher in a school that has a multitude of needs and health conditions that all fall under the umbrella of having an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP.) The school closed on Tuesday due to the concerns of the 'underlying health issues.' It would appear that Boris is enforcing the school a d others like it to reopen!

Im fine mate.

This the coughing fit flu? Whole family had this and all exactly the same symptoms (apart from my boy who had the flu jab so who knows. It was a literal permanent 10 or so day cough with lethargy and headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.