Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

On a slightly different theme ( but related considering that liverpool are one of the teams who benefit from their actions) I wonder if City are carrying out any investigations into the operation of PiGMOL and their cult members ?

Micheal Oliver immediately springs to mind in view of his performance at anfield this year . Obviously no VAR in place to check the highly dubious decisions the twat made favouring the dippers .

Dismissed as conspiracy theories by many, but does anybody seriously think that PiGMOL are clean ?

Mods please move if this is the wrong thread .

steadfast It is only in their own eyes that the scousers who support Liverpool can do no wrong. I think most other fans of other clubs would disagree with you. Just look everywhere they go there has always been some trouble with them. Why they cannot even behave in their own backyard can they.

On a slightly different theme ( but related considering that liverpool are one of the teams who benefit from their actions) I wonder if City are carrying out any investigations into the operation of PiGMOL and their cult members ?

Micheal Oliver immediately springs to mind in view of his performance at anfield this year . Obviously no VAR in place to check the highly dubious decisions the twat made favouring the dippers .

Dismissed as conspiracy theories by many, but does anybody seriously think that PiGMOL are clean ?

Mods please move if this is the wrong thread .

I think you make a good point. Any forensic examination of the refereeing and use of VAR in our game at Anfield would leave PGMOL and the FA with some very serious questions - a couple of those decisions are inexplicable and are wholly inconsistent with anything else we have seen this season - particularly the TAA handball which is wholly at odds with every other handball we have seen this season. Given the predicament we are in - I’d suggest we should be pushing on every front.

Gordon_Tubster There are 2 papers that will report it. One being the MEN, and the other the Livarpool Echo. Beyond any of them 2 probably none of the dailies will go with that story.

Gordon_Tubster There are 2 papers that will report it. One being the MEN, and the other the Livarpool Echo. Beyond any of them 2 probably none of the dailies will go with that story.

If either prints anything about it, you can be sure that they will be in defence of the cheating bastards.

The fucking Echo might as well be printed by LFC themselves as they couldn't produce any more bias than the directors of the club.

I think you make a good point. Any forensic examination of the refereeing and use of VAR in our game at Anfield would leave PGMOL and the FA with some very serious questions - a couple of those decisions are inexplicable and are wholly inconsistent with anything else we have seen this season - particularly the TAA handball which is wholly at odds with every other handball we have seen this season. Given the predicament we are in - I’d suggest we should be pushing on every front.
It needn't be a forensic examination. Anybody watching that game knows there are serious questions to be asked, but knows full well they will never be answered by the PiGMOL pr the FA.

It needn't be a forensic examination. Anybody watching that game knows there are serious questions to be asked, but knows full well they will never be answered by the PiGMOL pr the FA.
Didnt I read that VAR wasnt working for this game but they tried to keep it quiet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.