COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now getting abit scared of this , I dont really want to go to work or mix with people. But I have Bill's to pay so have to work, I work for the local council doing jobs like grass cutting, litter picking, clearing allotments etc, missus works in a solicitors and my lad in halfords and his girlfriend in the local hospital. My missus is diabetic and really worried about her.
I hope I am overly worried more than I need to be. But with so many places closing now it just seems as if the workers are being put at risk now. I know we need to work as I pay private rent I have to work as the government hasnt done anything for private renters.

Stay safe everyone....

Think we are all a bit scared for family and friends, best post I read yesterday was when somebody posted that at the present time you have a very small chance of getting it, a very small chance of needing hospital treatment and an even smaller chance of dying. Stay strong we are all on this together.

First time I've dropped in here for a while. This thread is more depressing than the Match Day one.

You should try the Brexit thread!

I had a tour of duty there in 2018 for around 3 months and I’m still waiting for RIc to allocate a star above my username. BM have lost some good people to that thread

Do we know which household cleaning products kill the virus? What should we be using for wiping surfaces?

Thread.
US college did a report on what would happen if everyone went about their business and they went for the herd immunity approach.

from the author of the Imperial College Report - seems he's a victim

reading the US rubbishing of the Imperial College report on that twitter thread won't make him feel any better either

Last edited:
I think takeaways might do ok (especially if they offer delivery) as there's no food left on the shelves.

Not Chinese though right....

I've so far managed to avoid going to the supermarket. I'm likely to have to pop into one today though. Is there really no food left on the shelves? No soup, bread, butter, beans, potatoes? Not to arsed about fresh meat as I'll go without for a few weeks if necessary.

Do we know which household cleaning products kill the virus? What should we be using for wiping surfaces?
Apparently there is a 100% effective product being developed as we speak in Liverpool. Production of ‘Dipper Tears’ caustic cleaner is expected to go into overdrive if, as expected, the Premier League declare this season null and void

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.