COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOG ROLLS ,i got the nod of when it was being delivered on tues and I was told 630 am today,i overslept and went to the shops at 830am thinking id blown it, but fuck me there it was ,one packet of 4 per customer, I asked if it would be alright to take two one for my parents and they said yes :),phoned my mum excitedly about my hunter gathering skills but she "was alright" so ive got 2 x 4 bog rolls :) ,ive got that much loo roll I don't know what to do with it,might have a look at xhamster :)

Could the BBC have picked a less credible and generally unsuitable health correspondent than Nick Triggle.

11025870_631112966989307_7142532122124900483_o.jpg

I'm sure he's a nice chap and all that but he's totally useless in front of a TV camera and has been for years

No deaths in Finland, who have also stopped testing contacts - only health workers. Germany still not in total lockdown but with the number of deaths well below ours despite many more identified cases. Mrs Merkel says it is their biggest challenge since WWII....
They're used to following orders in Germany, perhaps.

Pfft, because they are the master race of course

I am sure that I read they are only confirming deaths to the corona virus if the people had no underlying conditions, so if someone with Cancer dies as a result of the virus it gets recorded as Cancer.

The scary thing is that 5 days after Italy’s 10th death they had 35 deaths. We’ve had 75 in that time since the 10th person died. Italy has been in lockdown since last Monday and their toll still hasn’t peaked. The government are still busy trying to cover their backs with bullshit statements like the science has evolved.

A week ago, the 12th, the UK had 10 dead. So a ten fold increase since then. Continuing with the half arsed isolation policy not an option.

At the same time Spain had 84 dead, now 700. Italy had a 1000 which is now 3000. So it is slowing down there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.