Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

So the FA are changing the rules ? as the rules state that the season has to be completed by June 1st
Yes the announcement today confirms the league will not be cancelled. If they have to wait 18 months to get Liverpool to play two more games, it’s what they’ll do. This appears to end the hopes of a voided season.

Just lip service and delaying the inevitable imo, amazed at how football body's deem themselves so important even at this stage, it's quite narcissistic !
If VAR hasn't already alienated numerous fans from around the country this attitude from the FA and the media will certainly be the final nail

Expect another similar tweet mu April saying same thing but dates end of May. And so on and so on.
Football isn't coming back anytime soon the weird ****s.

DISGUSTING, DEPLORABLE, MONEY ORIENTATED GREEDY BASTARDS..
We as a nation, our families and friends we hold dear to us, are about to succumb to one of the most deadly disease known to humanity in a century, and what do these parasites running our national game do, look to finish a season that for all of us, except those in Merseyside and the media want to finish 'whatever the cost and time'!

Damn them, their greed their egregious and despicable ruining of our national game.

They think it's all about football, (my arse) come and look at what's happening in my families village in Italy, come and see what has happened to my in-laws town in Spain. The lines of coffins and daily burials, too many to mention.

Damn you FA, PL, EFL, cow-towing to the TV companies and ensuring your cash cow continues for the future.

Well I have news for you, football and it's greed are about to face bankruptcy, and the UEFA, FIFA and all all the league's including the English are about to realise that it is the the local fanbase and NOT those in Indonesia, Malaysia, China, that really matter and we will do our own talking with our feet.

Cowards of the highest order. The season should be cancelled and the PL champions payment should go directly to the NHS to help try and keep many of those we hold dear alive.

Damn them, the cowards. I'm done with it all.

Stay safe fellow blues, social distance yourselves, look after those you hold dear and keep the blue flag flying.

God bless.

The Premier League bosses don't seem to realise that with every statement they make they are alienating most football fans. These fans are the people they need to attract back into buying match tickets and football broadcast subscriptions when all this is over. Personally I think the big money days are over for football because the world will be a different place in a few months. I am sick of all the pigs at the PL, UEFA and FIFA scrambling around in the trough.

Me too. Lots of fans were getting disillusioned with football before this. A long break and people may just lose the habit too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.