Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

Tip for top guys, to anyone who hasn’t cancelled Sky Sports yet, they have updated the online sky.com link now so it’s literally a press of a button to pause Sky Sports. Took 30 seconds.

It was that easy I treated myself to adding the movies back on, £8 a month with only a 31 day rolling contract. Might find a couple of shit films a month worth watching.

I'm on a 65% off deal, so doubt it would be worth phoning them asking for them to pause sports.
What i might do, is in a few months (when the phone lines settle down), is call and ask for a credit saying i couldn't get through at the time.
Saves hanging on the phone for hours hoping to save a couple of quid a month.

Tip for top guys, to anyone who hasn’t cancelled Sky Sports yet, they have updated the online sky.com link now so it’s literally a press of a button to pause Sky Sports. Took 30 seconds.
Does that now include "in contract" people?

Does this pausing cause a problem for those in a current deal? No point pausing it if it affects my 65% discount etc.
I tried it and it doesn't make it clear. So i will wait a few hours until others in deals have done it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.