COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add from 5 March to the 12 march Italy's deaths rise from 148 to 1016 a multiplication of 6.86.

From 12 march to today, the 19th, deaths rose to 3405 a multiplication of 3.35.

I think that is good news.

It does highlight how quick these things move.

one thing I can think of ( based on dr Campbell’s videos ) is they recon 70% of china’s cases were the new strain. They did say say that one was more deadly but if it hit after lock down then it’s confined mostly to family groups so not a lot of community spread, hence not finding it much in the community?

It is odd how what we see does seem to contradict the WHO.

Any theories as to why we have not heard any further commentary on these two sub types ? this was identified some time ago and now that we have data ( it’s crass I know) from Italy and Spain I had been anticipating further scientific feedback on the types of infections that were being spread throughout Europe.

There was a small testing regime in a Northern Italian town that was in the papers yesterday. They tested a whole town and by the end of it there had been no new cases at all when all around the virus rages. They found several asymptomatic cases.

We'll find out the extent of it when the antibody test comes in.

Fatality rate (deaths / total known cases) in South Korea is low (1%). There they did loads of testing. I think it must be under 1% because you can miss cases but you're less likely to miss deaths.

for reference this was the interview with the WHO Chinese investigator. It was at this point( maybe the next day ) they swapped CFA with mortality rate.

https://www.vox.com/2020/3/2/21161067/coronavirus-covid19-china

I hope they are wrong. Only time will tell. I can’t help but think we said what we did to try to maintain calm but I hope I’m wrong.

Or how about this:
get Greta out of her box to appeal to their ever so global sensitivities. After all, she thinks older people have stolen her childhood and she has motivated the youth to claim they want to save the planet. Right now the youth and stealing older peoples lives imagine the effect of her saying that?

Any update on Tommy Robinson’s attempt to become a citizen of a country that hasn’t got the virus?

My Mrs has been told by a council worker she knows there’ll be a lockdown in the next couple of days

I’ve heard from someone who works with the police the same but I often wonder if it’s them expecting it rather than knowing mate.

Fingers crossed it’s true.

Any theories as to why we have not heard any further commentary on these two sub types ? this was identified some time ago and now that we have data ( it’s crass I know) from Italy and Spain I had been anticipating further scientific feedback on the types of infections that were being spread throughout Europe.

I wish I knew! I’ve not seen anything since that Dr Campbell video about the 2 types.
I’ll def be posting here if I see any thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.