Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

I seriously think they should try treating this with thalidomide. It's a wonder drug that's been known to cure loads of stuff, even cancers. Just got a bad rap, but as long as you don't give it to pregnant woman it's safe. Honestly think they should try it.
Interesting, will look that one up.

A massive effort is under way to develop a UK vaccine for coronavirus within months and make it available to save lives before the end of the year, the Guardian has learned.

Researchers at Oxford University, led by Prof Sarah Gilbert, are planning a safety trial on humans of what is expected to be the UK’s first coronavirus vaccine next month. Provided that it goes smoothly, they will move directly into a larger trial to assess how effective the vaccine is at protecting against the infection.

The same vaccine will start animal trials next week at the Public Health England (PHE) laboratory at Porton Down near Salisbury. Normally, animal work must be completed before human trials can start, but because similar vaccines have worked safely in trials for other diseases, the work has been accelerated.

from the Guardian this morning.

Does keeping the pubs open count as a positive ?

People getting shit on social media for going in empty pubs and having a pint. Still keeping social distancing much more so than people queuing in Tesco for toilet roll!

Does anyone know the record for number of wanks in a day? Might try and beat it.

Mine is 8, when I was 21.

In my defence I woke up hungover at like 6am and didn’t go to sleep until midnight. So I was home alone for 18 hours.

Also in my defence, after number 4 I actually didn’t want to but wanted to see how many I could do.

My nob really hurt around 6/7.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.