COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate who saw the video said they certainly went to town on them.
On a side note I think this will be the problem in England with a lockdown.
No respect for the police here they are very active

For years I avoided Spain. Guess why?

Let me tell you, because of the English dickheads that go there and embarrass the fuck out of my country.

Fortunately it dawned on me that it was possible to go to places where they havent got the brains to find and now come regularly and stick to places where everyone is Spanish, usually with a good number of Brazilians and Argentines in the mix. I now love visiting your country and mixing with the locals.

As for the Police perhaps they dont fuck around but equally when I have approached them for help or direction they have always been great with me.

My response was about education, you are trying to conflate the discussion into other areas because you were wrong, and you were abusive.

I’m involved in eduction. Principally my involvement has been with the DfE and school leaders. I was at a meeting over two weeks ago with heads and the LEA discussing their local action. My son-in-law works at a local uni and he has spent the last month developing and organising on-line resources for students in his Department and commenced student exams via Skype.

Heads know who the vulnerable children are. Heads know who the free school meal children are. Heads know who the key workers’ children are.
Around the country yesterday school leaders were re-organising their schools to deal with the closure/partial opening. Today they will be putting their plans in action.
If i still worked in a school i would be co-ordinating which schools should open with my fellow colleagues as we don’t need all schools are open.
The Government, rightly, want their schools to remain open for the children of the valiant people who are in the frontline of this war. You may even see local schools open over the weekends and holidays to help the emergency services.

My trust in what’s going on behind the scenes is far greater than a few people sat behind a computer slagging off the government for their own ideology and complaining nothing’s being done. The same people who are for the rights of us all, yet very quick to abuse and attempt to bully those who disagree with them. Some of you need to develop some empathy, resilience and fucking balls, because everyone needs to sort this out, and a lot currently are working their bollocks off doing just that.

A good example of the senior management approach that meetings solve problems.

Of course schools know who their vulnerable pupils are and who have EHC plans but I’d love you to explain how schools know who the key worker parents are.

I moved to spain twelve years ago to avoid the dick heads at home fortunately we only have to put up with them here for a couple of months a year.
The Spanish police are very proactive and if you abide by the law your fine break it you certainly know about it

I moved to spain twelve years ago to avoid the dick heads at home fortunately we only have to put up with them here for a couple of months a year.
The Spanish police are very proactive and if you abide by the law your fine break it you certainly know about it

Where do you live?

A good example of the senior management approach that meetings solve problems.

Of course schools know who their vulnerable pupils are and who have EHC plans but I’d love you to explain how schools know who the key worker parents are.
Having worked in schools yourself, unless you left before the advent of computers, you would know that all that info is contained on their management databases.
Also my daughter’s school, like other schools, sent out emails and letters to all parents for them just to confirm the info they held was still up to I date including all contact details , just like they do at the start of each academic year.

My response was about education, you are trying to conflate the discussion into other areas because you were wrong, and you were abusive.

I’m involved in eduction. Principally my involvement has been with the DfE and school leaders. I was at a meeting over two weeks ago with heads and the LEA discussing their local action. My son-in-law works at a local uni and he has spent the last month developing and organising on-line resources for students in his Department and commenced student exams via Skype.

Heads know who the vulnerable children are. Heads know who the free school meal children are. Heads know who the key workers’ children are.
Around the country yesterday school leaders were re-organising their schools to deal with the closure/partial opening. Today they will be putting their plans in action.
If i still worked in a school i would be co-ordinating which schools should open with my fellow colleagues as we don’t need all schools are open.
The Government, rightly, want their schools to remain open for the children of the valiant people who are in the frontline of this war. You may even see local schools open over the weekends and holidays to help the emergency services.

My trust in what’s going on behind the scenes is far greater than a few people sat behind a computer slagging off the government for their own ideology and complaining nothing’s being done. The same people who are for the rights of us all, yet very quick to abuse and attempt to bully those who disagree with them. Some of you need to develop some empathy, resilience and fucking balls, because everyone needs to sort this out, and a lot currently are working their bollocks off doing just that.
Apparently my grandkids’ school has been thrown by the decision to include kids where only one parent is a key worker. They weren’t expecting that, or at least it wasn’t their main planning assumption, having a big meeting today to review their plans.

Also it will not be clear until Monday how many key workers will send their kids to school. My daughter knows quite a few key workers who will be keeping their kids off school. Especially the two parent families where one will be at home. They’ll probably have to suck it and see for a few days before they consider consolidating schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.