Casual staff at City - club confirm they will be paid

pay them ffs.
i dont want refunded for season ticket,give it the staff.
Assuming the club ensure all staff are paid then fans off all clubs could get together and ask that their season ticket money goes to deserving causes if remaining games aren't played or are behind closed doors.

pay them ffs.
i dont want refunded for season ticket,give it the staff.
Yrs. I am wondering of those clamouring to hold back direct debit payments think that those who pay for their season in full at the start of the season should get a pro rata refund? Or are not interested in something that does not affect them?
The club can use my remaining payments and the Real ticket as well to pay these people if they want. I am not bothered in these times.
Even if my money was refunded I can't spend it because of these bastard panic buyers!;)

1. It shouldn't be on people to give up season ticket refunds to pay part-time staff. Supporters and families will desperately need that money in the coming months.
2. I'm sure City will be working on something appropriate.
3. Joining in with the rag & dipper media to kick the club when the media have spent all this week again finding any tenuous link to promote the rags & dippers just joins in with their game. People like Jack Gaughan aren't writing their article out of sincere thought for part-time, third party workers, they're doing so because they get to kick the club and hoodwink you to join in.

1. It shouldn't be on people to give up season ticket refunds to pay part-time staff. Supporters and families will desperately need that money in the coming months.
3. Joining in with the rag & dipper media to kick the club when the media have spent all this week again finding any tenuous link to promote the rags & dippers just joins in with their game. People like Jack Gaughan aren't writing their article out of sincere thought for part-time, third party workers, they're doing so because they get to kick the club and hoodwink you to join in.
Yep, arseholes like him will use posts on here to claim that the fans are having to dip in their pockets because the billionaire owner won't step in.

Is the correct answer

I know they're late to the party, but I'm hearing the club might be doing something big for casual staff/charities in the next few days (I think it's this afternoon when they'll announce something, but don't quote me as I'm being told this all second hand).

Hopefully they do. It's pennies in the grand scheme of things.

Let’s not get diverted by blaming the media.
This is down to City to do the right thing and they have no excuse for not doing so. They need to do the right thing by the fans and the staff

Hopefully this is something the club are working on, would be very disappointing if not. Some kind of announcement to help allay people’s fears wouldn’t go amiss though.

I fucking hate that paper. An issue facing all clubs dressed up as City specific in order to get the clicks rolling in. “Loads of money, no class”, etc etc.
Speaks volumes that even at a time like this, they’re pedalling division and bile. I wouldn’t piss on a Mail employee if they were on fire

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.