Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Saw a city in Japan on TV easier during a report on the Olympics...bustling. Looked like another planet or those times a kid when your mates were playing outside buy you weren't allowed outside...sat pining at the window. God knows what they're doing over there.

Mine is 8, when I was 21.

In my defence I woke up hungover at like 6am and didn’t go to sleep until midnight. So I was home alone for 18 hours.

Also in my defence, after number 4 I actually didn’t want to but wanted to see how many I could do.

My nob really hurt around 6/7.
Jesus, might try plate spinning instead.

My brother was rushed to hospital last night, complaining shortness of breathing, I hit the roof when I found out my dad had taken him (he’s nearly 70), however, he took precautions and stayed outside.....

Anyway, transpired that my brother was worked up due to being constipated (revealed after the X-ray of his chest) and appears he had a panic attack. I shouldn’t laugh, but can now that he’s confirmed as ‘ok’, however, he was given an enema which saved me from kicking the shit out of him....

I think this is the first time I’ve laughed all week and it’s important we continue to do so, even with what is going on around us!

My brother was rushed to hospital last night, complaining shortness of breathing, I hit the roof when I found out my dad had taken him (he’s nearly 70), however, he took precautions and stayed outside.....

Anyway, transpired that my brother was worked up due to being constipated (revealed after the X-ray of his chest) and appears he had a panic attack. I shouldn’t laugh, but can now that he’s confirmed as ‘ok’, however, he was given an enema which saved me from kicking the shit out of him....

I think this is the first time I’ve laughed all week and it’s important we continue to do so, even with what is going on around us!

Always thought he was full of shit. ; )

Are you not boozing at home?

I’m going to drown myself in Stella this weekend.
No, I thought I’d wait until we get to the precipice and then drink myself comatose.
We went over to our old house to clear the garage and brought back a cupboard full of wine that we had laid down, then forgotten about. Winner!

I went to get some Estrella but the bastards have even started to stock pile premium lager! Maybe it is just the well off stockpiling after all?
There were seven cases of Asda’s bierre de luxe, but I just couldn’t.
Fortunately son in law has started a fresh batch of home brew now he’s working from home. Just need my daughter to be sent home so she put the wine on.

No, I thought I’d wait until we get to the precipice and then drink myself comatose.
We went over to our old house to clear the garage and brought back a cupboard full of wine that we had laid down, then forgotten about. Winner!

I went to get some Estrella but the bastards have even started to stock pile premium lager! Maybe it is just the well off stockpiling after all?
There were seven cases of Asda’s bierre de luxe, but I just couldn’t.
Fortunately son in law has started a fresh batch of home brew now he’s working from home. Just need my daughter to be sent home so she put the wine on.
According to the manager of the CO-OP next door there isn't actually much alcohol stockpiling, they have switched delivery from non essentials like beer and wine to basics. Your local off license should be Ok, mine is.

According to the manager of the CO-OP next door there isn't actually much alcohol stockpiling, they have switched delivery from non essentials like beer and wine to basics. Your local off license should be Ok, mine is.
I shall try it, but I think they have San Miguel rather than my Estrella, however in tough times needs must.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.