Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5; coming late 2020

Haha, I did exactly the same thing. PES20. Did you modify it with the official kits?

I've only had it for about a week, but as far as I can tell, it's a good idea to just wait for things to go on sale in the online store. This week God of War and Doom (presumably because the new one's coming out) were available for really cheap here in Malaysia. I bought Fallout 4 and The Last of Us, because I know both are classics, but I haven't played either yet. Some people online recommended Persona 5. The other ones I had on my list were Red Dead Redemption 2, Bloodborne, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Witcher 3 and Battlefield 1. I've played GTA V and Life Is Strange on the PC and both were good (GTA V while it still worked before I got screwed over by Steam).
Red dead and the witcher 3 will occupy you right through to the apocolypse so look no further than those two.

I never really got into computer/console games but many years ago I really loved a series of games called Age of Empires (I think). Is there anything similar (or even the original) available on consoles (or for Mac)? I'd love to try it again. I did try and download a version ages ago onto my Mac but it never really worked.

I could never really find anything that compared to AOE games. AOE 4 is supposed to be released this year and the rest have been remastered for higher resolutions. Believe 1 and 2 are available on xbox/pc pass for a few quid a month.

I don’t think many will be buying £600 games consoles this year. Expect this to be put back
Nah, I think it'll come out on schedule. These things are always so supply constrained at the beginning that there are enough die hards to sell it out at launch regardless. By the time you can actually just go out to a store and buy one things will have hopefully died down.

Haha, I did exactly the same thing. PES20. Did you modify it with the official kits?

I've only had it for about a week, but as far as I can tell, it's a good idea to just wait for things to go on sale in the online store. This week God of War and Doom (presumably because the new one's coming out) were available for really cheap here in Malaysia. I bought Fallout 4 and The Last of Us, because I know both are classics, but I haven't played either yet. Some people online recommended Persona 5. The other ones I had on my list were Red Dead Redemption 2, Bloodborne, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Witcher 3 and Battlefield 1. I've played GTA V and Life Is Strange on the PC and both were good (GTA V while it still worked before I got screwed over by Steam).

Never been a gamer to be honest. The PS just sits idle normally. Me and the wife quite enjoy the football games so it’s been brought back to life this week.

Yeah. I’ve side loaded all the kits and stadiums.

I’ll tell you what it’s a bloody mint sim! Also bought FIFA yesterday and the difference is incredible.

PES is so much better

I’m thinking about getting some gaming console to pass some time.

what’s the best one to go for that doesn’t cost the earth?

We’d probably want it for games like Mario kart to play against each other rather than first person shooters or fantasy games.

my last console was the N64, so am a little out of touch.

I’m thinking about getting some gaming console to pass some time.

what’s the best one to go for that doesn’t cost the earth?

We’d probably want it for games like Mario kart to play against each other rather than first person shooters or fantasy games.

my last console was the N64, so am a little out of touch.

Nintendo Switch, and get Mario Kart! haha. You'll need a few extra joycons (their fancy name for controllers) if you want to play with family. The console comes with two attached. Might need another pair.

Nintendo Switch, and get Mario Kart! haha. You'll need a few extra joycons (their fancy name for controllers) if you want to play with family. The console comes with two attached. Might need another pair.

The switch seems expensive. Is the wii U too old?

I’m still on PS3 and FIFA ‘16.

Dug it out this week for boredom, I’ve got Hull City promoted and into the Europa league spots.

I do want another console but can’t justify £300 at the minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.