COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dads most likely going on indefinite unpaid leave on Tueday from the airport, says Easyjet and Ryanair will be grounding all flights from Tuesday.

That’s shit mate.

Morrisons are hiring at the moment if he gets into a position where he needs other work.

My girlfriends nephew is applying there as just laid off.

Supermarkets will need people.

That’s shit mate.

Morrisons are hiring at the moment if he gets into a position where he needs other work.

My girlfriends nephew is applying there as just laid off.

Supermarkets will need people.

I'd rather help him out then have him mixing with all them people at supermarkets if I'm honest!

Marvin,there will not be a vaccine for about a year,it has to have full safety trials,listen to our chief medical officer and i thought you had been preaching to everyone to stop reading the guardian?
I agree. I cannot imagine we'd contemplate vaccinating tens of millions of people with anything other than something which had been rigorously proven to be safe. Can you imagine if we had another thalidomide type catastrophe on our hands, or should the vaccine caused some other horrible complications?

I'd rather help him out then have him mixing with all them people at supermarkets if I'm honest!

There will be all sorts of delivery jobs and warehouse stuff, where you can take extra precautions ie leaving stuff on doorsteps and working away from others in the warehouse etc.

Up to you bud but it’s worth considering if he needs it.

Bloody hell, this is my first shift working from home and compared to working in a full suite I feel like Tom Hanks on his island.
I always worked from home 2 days a week anyway, but as an introvert I must say I’m not finding it difficult so far. A relative lie-in, no commute (costs me £2k per year just to get to and from work) and no annoying people in the office to listen to all day. I hope post-vaccine, we are still allowed to work from home all the time if possible. It’s saves both the commuters and the employers shit loads once they realise how much office space they no longer need. Please, let’s keep it!

Last edited:
I told her similar the other week.

She’s very excited that Jet2 are taking money for flights in May. She’s confident that they will fly, she didn’t take kindly to me suggesting it’s merely a cash-collection exercise.

Real head in the sand stuff
But still the PL think we will play football...

Not from France, Italy or the UK yet.

One thing for certain is we are now way over 1000 deaths per day and it’s increasing rapidly

I had to brave the supermarket today, iceland. It was like sardines in a can. I’m never going out again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.