COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always worked from home 2 days a week anyway, but as an introvert I must say I’m not finding it difficult so far. A relative lie-in, no commute (costs me £2k per year just to get to and from work) and no annoying people in the office to listen to all day. I hope post-vaccine, we are still allowed to work from home all the time if possible. It’s saves both the commuters and the employers shit loads once they realise how much office space they no longer need. Please, let’s keep it!

No offence but since this thread started you have come across as someone who most people in an office would avoid as well, so probably best you do work from home

It is good that you know you are an introvert

I agree. I cannot imagine we'd contemplate vaccinating tens of millions of people with anything other than something which had been rigorously proven to be safe. Can you imagine if we had another thalidomide type catastrophe on our hands, or should the vaccine caused some other horrible complications?

The whole country would turn into Merseyside.

Fucking scary!

Bloody hell, this is my first shift working from home and compared to working in a full suite I feel like Tom Hanks on his island.
I don’t think I’ll get any work done if I stay in my lounging clobber so I think I might still put my suit on in the mornings haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.