COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britannia hotels sacking staff with emediate efect and then evicting them form their staff accomodation straight away.

I worked for them cunts in the 90s and this doesn't supprise me one bit
Yet the people who habitually bemoan their lot, slag off their employers and go on strike are typically those with the greatest job and income security.

I agree. I cannot imagine we'd contemplate vaccinating tens of millions of people with anything other than something which had been rigorously proven to be safe. Can you imagine if we had another thalidomide type catastrophe on our hands, or should the vaccine caused some other horrible complications?

Exactly,they can cut red tape down but not full human trials nobody should even want them too

The Swine Flu vaccine was delivered in October, with the pandemic starting in March. 7 months from outbreak to vaccination.

No one should be expecting a vaccine to come around in a few weeks, but the people who are saying it won't be ready for 18 months-2 years are either underplaying it strategically or not really appreciating how much more quickly the wheels turn when people are dying in their thousands.

Last edited:
There will be all sorts of delivery jobs and warehouse stuff, where you can take extra precautions ie leaving stuff on doorsteps and working away from others in the warehouse etc.

Up to you bud but it’s worth considering if he needs it.
It's not if he needs it mate it's if they want you I've been out of work for two years and had one interview but all the best to those who are unfortunate and have to seek new employment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.