What are you looking forward to the most once this is all over?

I'm looking forward to being able to see my family again.

Would also be a plus if some of the more needy people on here give it a rest for a while, some of us have genuinely sick family members and are unable to visit.

It's my birthday on Sunday and its Mothers Day and we normally go on holiday late April, early May. None of which is going to happen, so watch out world when this is all done me and Mrs flyer will be on party mode 10

I’m looking forward to booking a nice holiday somewhere. Was going to book one for June a few weeks ago but decided to hold off for a few weeks. Obviously, things have moved on since then.

I’m looking forward to everything we’ve been accustomed too. But I really do prey the world leaders come together to tackle preservative measurements of this happening again, mass consumption , over population. and a greener world. Would be my wish.

It'll be nice to be able to go back to coughing and sneezing and wiping my saliva on people in public without getting weird looks.

Thanks for nothing coronavirus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.