COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve criticised and now fair to call it the other way. Great update today, well delivered with positives and answers for people. My only complaint is we knew it would come to this, why wait, so frustrating.

Amazing figures being quoted in the financial help and fair fucks to them for it, yep it may mean a while to get back on track but that’s better than everything coming to an immediate holt now. Well done Goverment

As I have said previously, the data scientists needed to see the effects of individual actions so they can take a guess as to what will happen when measures are eventually relaxed.

The number of new cases in Italy today is 15,147. I presume it has swept to all parts of the country and will claim many, many more yet.

that's not correct. 5986 new cases today. iit's still the record unfortunately.

A chancellor isn’t given free reign to make these decisions. This is a Governmental effort and we should all just applaud. If someone had suggested this on NYE, from this party, not a fucker would have believed them.
I mean with not closing social gatherings and that side of things,why todayy and not yesterday for insrance,i have not been convinced by his actions from the start
Anyway the money side of things is fucking amazing,can't quite take it in

so
anyone up to £2500 per month,80% of your salary is guaranteed if you work or not
me and the mrs on £1400 per month have to work,nhs band 1/2
going into a hospital everyday and putting our health at risk
then come home to our son who has to go to school while other kids dont have to go to school
I know what you mean we are in the same situation, I’m hoping bit not holding my breath that after all this has passed, that funding and wages for us workers who are doing all this will get a significant pay rise which we’ve not had for 10 years already.

sorry for breathing ****
wont sell you an away ticket again

Lovely. The majority of my family work in the NHS. Everyone is doing their bit under tough circumstances, there is no right or wrong way. There are many more important sectors still going to work, it’s not all about the NHS all the time.

What about the people providing the electric for you to moan, the water you’d drink and clean yourself with, the heating to keep you warm, the delivery drivers and supermarket workers to keep you fed, the bin men to maintain hygiene so there’s no other disease that develops?

so
anyone up to £2500 per month,80% of your salary is guaranteed if you work or not
me and the mrs on £1400 per month have to work,nhs band 1/2
going into a hospital everyday and putting our health at risk
then come home to our son who has to go to school while other kids dont have to go to school
What do you propose?

As a staunch Labour supporter (but never a Corbyn fan) I have to hold my hand up at what the Torys are trying to do,with all their financial help.
It won`t suit everyone but its better than a kick in the plums,for those people who have been and will be hit financially.
Well done so far on the finance side Boris and Co. (fucking hell I never thought I`d ever hear them words coming from me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.