COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 700 people tested so far in Bosnia. 50 in Sarajevo. What a fucking banana country I live in :(

sub-18 and over-65 banned from going out of homes from tomorrow. Even in the car.
About 500 tested so far in Lithuania :)))). 63 tested positive. It has to be 4-5 times that for sure. One doctor just returned from Cuba and didn't isolate herself, worked for 4 more days and had social contact with more than 100 patients. Lunatics everywhere.

can anyone assist, this 3 month mortgage grace on payments, does anyone know if it applies to secured loans that are not with a hight St bank?,,,the product was sold as a 2nd mortgage

That's great , how long has your recovery took ?
The main bit was about about 8 days or thereabouts,i lost track of days,that was very scary time ,not had any problems with my lungs before,i said before i feel lucky that i had it early on before 111 got to swamped
There are a few on here that have had it but didn't want to talk about it on the forum but wanted me to tell people what it was like,how to get help and how 111 works etc and what the treatments were,i will tell anyone anything except my bank details! so i was happy to,kept me from panicing as well

Just got first 3 cases in my city, Sarajevo. Almost 20% of all confirmed cases in my part of the country are from anniversary dinner of some company that was organized in time when mass gatherings were already banned.

I
Only 700 people tested so far in Bosnia. 50 in Sarajevo. What a fucking banana country I live in :(

sub-18 and over-65 banned from going out of homes from tomorrow. Even in the car.
66k tested in the UK. Biggest health emergency we've ever faced in an advanced society and we can't even test for the no. 1 enemy in the world.

We're just sitting here waiting when we should be going out testing and looking for it, and then when we find it isolate that person. They're probably isolated now but isolated inside a family home, or a workplace.

Much better thanks,i don't think people got what a dire situation i was in,it has been sad that people are carrying on bad feeling on here through this situation
Have to say though so many of you have a heart of gold and held my hand x
Not literally I hope Karen :)

My next door neighbour is one of only 9 confirmed cases in Fife, I didn't even know until yesterday and she's in the recovery phase now but looks like death warmed up. She's around the same age as myself and you so I shudder to think what it's like for someone a lot older or in poor health such as yourself.

Glad you're on the mend chuck, God bless.

Sorry mate but the reason for being sceptical is that several rumours have started this week on the basis of comments from senior police or army personnel. Only trouble is some said immediate lockdown, others lockdown from Monday, others London lockdown only.

Clearly something is imminent and they are being put on readiness. However I suspect your source is talking bollocks about the specifics.

Anyway, we shall see tomorrow.
You may well be right mate, I’ve not been in the thread too much recently as it’s pretty depressing stuff, so wasn’t aware loads of people giving out bullshit. It’ll be soon anyway I suppose.

The main bit was about about 8 days or thereabouts,i lost track of days,that was very scary time ,not had any problems with my lungs before,i said before i feel lucky that i had it early on before 111 got to swamped
There are a few on here that have had it but didn't want to talk about it on the forum but wanted me to tell people what it was like,how to get help and how 111 works etc and what the treatments were,i will tell anyone anything except my bank details! so i was happy to,kept me from panicing as well
It's good to know that we have someone with 1st hand experience, which I am certain a lot ov us will need, great you are over the worst and cheers for reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.