Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Well judging by the fact that in the time taken for this thread to reach 34 pages,the main Corona virus thread has added over 500, that there isnt much positive news just yet then

Mine is 8, when I was 21.

In my defence I woke up hungover at like 6am and didn’t go to sleep until midnight. So I was home alone for 18 hours.

Also in my defence, after number 4 I actually didn’t want to but wanted to see how many I could do.

My nob really hurt around 6/7.
Around #6 the semen starts to get a bit thick n’all, and the end of the knob gets inflamed.

Well judging by the fact that in the time taken for this thread to reach 34 pages,the main Corona virus thread has added over 500, that there isnt much positive news just yet then
Got to keep it going though!

I’m enjoying the humour that’s knocking about on here despite the situation.

I’m well at the moment and I’m alright working from home for months. However, there’ll be people who are or will be unwell, who have loved ones who are or will be unwell, or worse, or have a shit work situation because of this. So we need to keep the humour and positivity going even if it’s a fraction of the shit stuff!

Top tip,

just visited my local Asian corner shop. Piles of fresh fruit and veg and meat. Lots of rice and other things all great value.

try the independents the shop I went in had tons of fresh produce. Meanwhile the big sheds are sparse.
Been saying that all week, your local butchers, green grocers ,bakers , convenience shops, haven’t been hit and if you want them still there next year use them now.

Round my way (Tamworth) there's a Self Isolation Support Group been set up on Facebook.

Local businesses and individuals are.donating spare food & goods so that those really struggling can get the help they need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.