COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad your feeling better. Karen.
I got it on Monday - it was like being hit by a train. No fever but very bad cough and lungs very painful with blood pressure through the roof. Tuesday worse, Wednesday no better but also aching all over, Thurday lung stuff down to occasional pain with cough gone and tingling + occasional ache and blood pressure down quite a lot. Also kidneys painful. Today just a stuffy nose the occasional ache especially in the Kidneys with blood pressure nearly back to normal. I had a very very mild sore throat the Monday before I got hit by the hammer but took action as a result of warnings to boost my immune system. Thank God I did or I'd be in a right state.
If I haven't had it I'd love to know what the fuck I've had. Every symptom is in the wrong order for cold or flu or cough.
Hope you are over the worst pal

Really blows my mind the sheer stupidity of some of our nation. People still going out tonight, pubs advertising one last blow out for tonight. There’s a stubbornness and show must go on type attitude without knowing the seriousness of what’s going on. There’s nothing big or clever about going out tonight, yet people think there is.
Great British spirit or fucking idiots ?

Really blows my mind the sheer stupidity of some of our nation. People still going out tonight, pubs advertising one last blow out for tonight. There’s a stubbornness and show must go on type attitude without knowing the seriousness of what’s going on. There’s nothing big or clever about going out tonight, yet people think there is.
the same mentality as the poeple coughing all over the fruit and veg in ASDA,,this virus has shown up the worse in our society i thought they were a very tiny minority but its a large section of the public

The difference is that here those are the only 2 shops open. If UK highstreets are business as usual apart from bars and restaurants there is ample opportunity for this to spread.
You are probably right. We live in rural SE Spain I would imagine Madrid is totally different with maybe different problems.
However problems by definition have a solution. If no solution then we have a fact of life.

There is but you could apply that to a lot of things...smoking for one. It is a scientific fact that your life expectancy is drastically shortened if you smoke but people still do. For some people the prospect of not doing what you like is a worse option than dying at an earlier age.

I'm a non smoker, moderate drinker (mainly at home and only weekends btw) who is currently working from home.

Great British spirit or fucking idiots ?

Exactly they think they’re brave instead of bell ends.

the same mentality as the poeple coughing all over the fruit and veg in ASDA,,this virus has shown up the worse in our society i thought they were a very tiny minority but its a large section of the public

don’t get me wrong I do think it’s brought out good in people. Shown the stupid up massively though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.