Sky/BT Sports package on Sky

As a rule I normally check terms and conditions but in this instance felt somewhat pressurized into tapping the accept button in case of a disconnection. That will be our line of prima-facia defence at Little Burnley Combined Courts if they try to tickle us for a few dollars more. If they were to extend our contract by three months then it would be acceptable as we have a good deal. They did however increase April's bill from £52 to £56 in line with inflation for the full package excluding broadband.

As a rule I normally check terms and conditions but in this instance felt somewhat pressurized into tapping the accept button in case of a disconnection. That will be our line of prima-facia defence at Little Burnley Combined Courts if they try to tickle us for a few dollars more. If they were to extend our contract by three months then it would be acceptable as we have a good deal. They did however increase April's bill from £52 to £56 in line with inflation for the full package excluding broadband.
Just paused it no problem next thing putting the price up from £60.50 to £75 .SkyQ. When l checked my contract up soon so tried to give 30 days notice on line they said have to do it by post or phone. Letter going in the morning

This didn't affect my discounts.
In fact it has updated my future bills already.
It was a bit harder to double check their figures due to the fact my bill was going up £3 this month anyway. But it all seems to add up right.

That’s @fulabeer and @ligo with 2 different experiences within an hour. Just makes me think I’m deffo gonna try by phone tomorrow rather than go the online route, esp as I want to add channels at the same time.

Cancelled complete Sky package tonight. No issues. Took.1 hour 7 mins start to finish.

I did read them and they mention nothing of this new pausing arrangement.
It is basically their standard terms and conditions of any new/existing contract when adding or removing packages.

That’s @fulabeer and @ligo with 2 different experiences within an hour. Just makes me think I’m deffo gonna try by phone tomorrow rather than go the online route, esp as I want to add channels at the same time.

But doesn't ligo say they was at the end of their contract hence the end of any discounts?
(we also pay one month up front etc)

After your comprehensive court case victory regarding your plasma telly, Bob, they would be wise not to fuck with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.