Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Who thinks they'll struggle to get back in to football when the crisis is over?, I think the longer we get used to it not being played the less you think about it, or is that wrong?

I might if football stays the same, by that I mean bent, VAR to me has totally changed my match going experience sitting there for 3 after every goal waiting to see if someone nose hair is off-side. The press/media so bent against us.
I am enjoying not get wounded up after a match or moaning about how VAR helped liverpool again. My bank balance is growing by not going to matches , I am beginning to get to know my missus again ! As I talk about other things now lol

Will always love City but still hate football CTID.

The FA's comments this week were ridiculous..
To say we were going to extend this season 'indefinitely' makes a mockery of their leadership.
Are we going to extend the school year so that everyone completes the current year?
All schools closed yesterday (for regular schooling) and all the kids in Year 6, 11 and 13 have said their goodbyes as they don't expect to be back before September.
But the clowns in charge at the top are determined to complete the season when realistically we're not looking like playing until, well who knows?????

Football needs a new start when we finally get back under way, not extending a season that has been hugely disrupted.

After saying social distancing could be in place for a year I'm just trying to work out how football can even think about starting.

Empty stadiums Virtual reality season tickets and every player and who associated with the match game to be tested for the virus and be cleared before playing.

After saying social distancing could be in place for a year I'm just trying to work out how football can even think about starting.

Perhaps when there’s a test for whether people have had the virus, and it’s not just confined to the health service, they might be able to identify a pool of players who can resume training and then play televised friendlies behind closed doors. It might be a start. The problem would be that perhaps 40% of players will not have had the virus and would risk picking it up from someone else in that group if they started playing. So perhaps it will be impossible to resume competitive football until there’s a vaccine?

I might if football stays the same, by that I mean bent, VAR to me has totally changed my match going experience sitting there for 3 after every goal waiting to see if someone nose hair is off-side. The press/media so bent against us.
I am enjoying not get wounded up after a match or moaning about how VAR helped liverpool again. My bank balance is growing by not going to matches , I am beginning to get to know my missus again ! As I talk about other things now lol

Will always love City but still hate football CTID.
I think a lot of us feel exactly the same as you do'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.