How to fill our time

While I concede that he appeared in our shirt I cannot agree that he ever played for us!
No it's true, only once though on his debut v Villa.

I often wonder if he was the actual opposite of Ali B? Both had great opening games (great is perhaps not the word for Ali's), both pointed slot and tried to get the team playing as unit.

Maybe pointy decided it was too much hassle after his 'stellar' career whereas Ali took on the challenge?

OP, agree 100% about Bellamy. He was fantastic for us, and I had grave misgivings when we signed him. Have to disagree about SWP though; he was a pale imitation of the player he was before he went to Chelsea. Richards was indeed a very good defender, but he seemed to bulk up and he wasn't the same after that. Real shame about Johnson. Like Paul Lake, he could have gone on to be a really special player.

Ye I mainly play world of Warcraft to relax myself so I don’t need a huge amount of power I’m far too old for these FPS games these days.

Just had a quick reckoning and you'd get a very good all new system that'll maim WOW and 4K video etc for about £220.

I am walking 7-10 miles every day, and as I pass each pub I remember fonder times had in those places of cheer.
I will be back.

Woke up around half six and still in bed, listening to the radio - Blackburn earlier now Owen Money playing old music on radio Wales.
For the first time in I don't know how long I'm not trying to work out what,where and when.
A feeling of relaxation I haven't felt for I don't know how long, will go for a stroll this afternoon.

So, after trying to fill the void of football, I’ve been watching old City matches from dvd, blu ray, sky planner in anthology album & date order. So far up to 2010 from 2002 I would conclude the following:

Richards was actually a decent defender before becoming a tv personality!

Bellamy seriously underrated

Unlucky with Bojinov injury

Loved Petrov

How exciting was it when Robinho signed!

Shook hands with Shinawatra at M40 services – excited at the time, but wouldn't be now!

What a loon was Adebayor!

Who were those fans in Blue Moon Rising and their bloody van!

Loved Tevez

Michael Johnson , what a player and so sad he didn’t make it

So excited by Elano signing.

I thought Joe Hart was our goalie but lots of matches with Shay Given in goal, My memory is f**cked up!

SWP still had it on his return

Unfortunately it’s true But McManamananamna did actually play for us!

Thank goodness we replaced Corluka with Zabaletta

I look like Sven!

Tomorrow's viewing, happier times!
McEnema

Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout 4
Mad Max

Seems appropriate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.