Lockdown living tips

Spain for sure. Don’t know what rules other countries are going by, mate.

Ta pal. I'm sure we won't be far behind in the UK.

Many people here seemingly anticipate a long holiday...

My own long-held view is that some brilliant team of scientists will deliver a second VE Day (Virus ending) this time next year.

We can forget a carefree summer and the Christmas markets for at least 16 months.

If anyone is a UFC fan BT sport are running 11 hours of classic fights back to back tomorrow, including both McGregor Diaz fights

I’m getting through books like they’re going out of fashion, might go for a run later

Ta pal. I'm sure we won't be far behind in the UK.

Many people here seemingly anticipate a long holiday...

My own long-held view is that some brilliant team of scientists will deliver a second VE Day (Virus ending) this time next year.

We can forget a carefree summer and the Christmas markets for at least 16 months.
Xmas markets not on well at least people won’t be ripped off for Xmas then

Don't go to Dunham Massey. There's probably more people there than at most midweek Premier League games. It might be free parking, but there will be plenty of CV lingering in the atmosphere there.

NaiveMatureArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif

Definite gap in the market for cultivating (:

I shut my business yesterday afternoon to begin self isolating. By tea time i'd been in close contact with more strangers than i had been for the last month..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.