Talksport

Ah, I see from the schedules that he has a daily show at 10.00, up against Jim Shite.

Also noticed they do shows specifically for fans of all prem teams. The City one is tonight at 9 pm.

Gave it a listen and heard an ad for their station, slagging off Alan Brazil and talkshite at the same time.

What was the City show like?

It could have been so different basking in the euphoria on Murkyside, cheering on our lads against them pesky foreigners and digging out the convenient scapegoats when it goes tits up, not to mention wall to wall transfer tittle tattle.

Listened to it on the way to work earlier in the week.. it was cringworthy painfull, carcrash radio that was so bad you couldn't turn it off, I've managed to now though..!

Max Rushton (he's OK) talking to Darren Bent about his marks out of 20 he was given on Football Manager? 6 or so fkin years ago..

Heading Darren, what do you think you scored?

Bent, I was good at heading, 16 out of 20 Max..

9 Darren..!

Finishing Darren?

That was my best attribute Max, 18..

11 Darren.. Robbie Keane scored 14 out of 20 though Darren..

Really Max?

I was a better finisher than him, surprised they only gave me 11 Max, I'm worth at least 18..

Yeah but Harry's wife Sandra could have scored that sitter you missed when you played for Spuds according to Catflap Senior, Darren

Fcuk off Max..!

Next day, Boiled Bollock, "after the break we'll find out off Wray how he'd survive self isolating and ask him what's his best box set, what's his go to meal he can cook to keep himself alive and which game that he played in would be like to watch indefinitely on a loop".

Me Wray? I've got fkin gallons of wine stashed all over the house, I'll be fine for a couple of days or so..!

You can just picture them all rolling up, hung over every morning with no idea what to discuss and just making shit up as they go along..

It surely cannot be scripted..

Utter crap..!

How does Georgie Bingham get employed, had the misfortune to listen to her a couple of times, she literally knows nothing about football, is incredibly annoying and patronising, and ends up talking about nothing of interest.

How does Georgie Bingham get employed, had the misfortune to listen to her a couple of times, she literally knows nothing about football, is incredibly annoying and patronising, and ends up talking about nothing of interest.
Thats the criteria for working for them I`m afraid.

She fills a quota. Nothing more.

This is the stupid cow, who said that Micah lost his place in the England squad, when he joined City!

A KFA in the extreme!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.