Lockdown living tips

NaiveMatureArmedcrab-size_restricted.gif

Definite gap in the market for cultivating (:

Weed sales are definitely up, whereas the bottom has fallen out of the coke market.

Weed sales are definitely up, whereas the bottom has fallen out of the coke market.

understandable, casual smokers will fill the void of time... supply and demand is gonna drive the price through the roof though, so those with capacity will make a mint (I wouldn’t of thought too many checks are gonna take place)...

understandable, casual smokers will fill the void of time... supply and demand is gonna drive the price through the roof though, so those with capacity will make a mint (I wouldn’t of thought too many checks are gonna take place)...
While others were walking around with hundreds of bog rolls under their arms i invested heavily in the green market.

if we go into lockdown they wont be able to harvest it, hopefully all ruined

I have a back yard, not that big but you could sit in it to get some vitamin D and some fresh air tempted to buy a fire pit though so I can sit out at night rather than stuck indoors burn some wood, have a beer and chill out.

Is clothes shopping a no no? I need some new jeans. I’d order online but I’ve a weird bottom half and always need to try them on.

I show no signs of this virus and bought food from Sainsbury’s the other day. I might take a Bolt to the shopping centre and back though.

Is clothes shopping a no no? I need some new jeans. I’d order online but I’ve a weird bottom half and always need to try them on.

I show no signs of this virus and bought food from Sainsbury’s the other day. I might take a Bolt to the shopping centre and back though.

Some shops are open still, but NHS staff would rather people stay in to stop possible spread.

Think of it this way if you are not going out for a while bar sainsburys every so often you don't really need new jeans just yet

Some shops are open still, but NHS staff would rather people stay in to stop possible spread.

Think of it this way if you are not going out for a while bar sainsburys every so often you don't really need new jeans just yet

You haven’t seen the state of my jeans! I might arrange for delivery if they’ve got a returns policy. Usually fine ordering t-shirts and trainers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.