COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies if this has already been linked to. Why suppression now is essential.

It's a lengthy, sobering read but also highly informative.

I deal through work with a plastic manufacturer based in the north of Italy. Now according to my contacts there, work is still going ahead, there’s no problem with staff getting to and from work but they are taking all the necessary precautions, she said their obviously concerned and cautious but goods for my place left on Friday.
So long as the couriers will still handle stuff from Italy...

Before it’s too late, Oakie. I’m flabbergasted that measures haven’t already been announced for full lockdown. I fear it could be catastrophic if not done ASAP.
After seeing all those daft twunts at the seaside resorts then lockdown has to come.Boris has been doing fairly well, and better with his financial aid,but nows the time to take it to the next level Pablo or we could suffer more than we imagined mate.

You accuse others yet dont see you own bias.
Considering how slow government decision making is (and I've expericed it working with the Cabinet Office on IT), what has been achieved over the past two weeks is akin to the invention of faster than light travel.
How so?

You accuse others yet dont see you own bias.
Considering how slow government decision making is (and I've expericed it working with the Cabinet Office on IT), what has been achieved over the past two weeks is akin to the invention of faster than light travel.
In that case, they should have invented faster than light travel, go back in time and get us locked down three weeks ago.

Sorry to hear this. When did you yourself contract it?
A week last Tuesday I had a doctors appointment. On the Wednesdsy morning I had the mildest of mild sore thoughts accompanied by a rise in blood pressure of 15/2 points. Better now except for my Kidneys (that are still painful) and a stuffy nose.

Daughter lives in lytham said she took dog for a walk and says it was as busy as any bank holiday.

Seems to be an issue across the country, judging by social media. My little sister has sent me pics of Whitby and Robin Hoods Bay yesterday. She too said it was as busy as Bank Holiday.

I am hoping that it is a case of people thinking, "let's go somewhere quiet for a walk" and then after felt "well we cannot go there for a while as it is too busy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.